1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?Well, Chris graduates from BCT within the next two weeks so I will soon be traveling to SC to see him. :) After that, he is going to AIT for 3 months and I will return home to start packing up our lives to get ready for our first PCS!
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
Going to the beach with my family. I also used to go to theme parks and water parks all summer.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
A giraffe! :) They are so goofy and cute.
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like?
Well, we haven't been through a deployment yet, but we are apart right now and will be for many more months. I have found in this time apart that we appreciate each other even more and phone calls and letters are so special. I have found a strength within myself that I did not know was there...that is definitely one of the up sides of being apart.
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
Whats your favorite brew of coffee? Or do you prefer tea?